- Acquisition of assets by the FPL is carried out, subject to their compliance with the criteria established by the Requirements for the assets being acquired (or already acquired) by the Fund and the rights of claim.
- The acquisition of assets by the FPL may be carried out only from banks and legal entities that were performing as banks formerly.
- Asset management, maintenance and (or) sale procedures are carried out by the FPL in one of the following ways:
- solely by the FPL;
- by banks or legal entities that were performing as banks formerly from which the FPL acquired assets;
- by subsidiaries and (or) associated organizations of the FPL;
- by Trustees;
- by other financial institutions, professional experts, international auditors and audit companies.
- Asset management includes the following activities:
- restructuring and rehabilitation;
- property rent (lease / lease-purchase );
- transfer to trust management;
- transfer of claims (loans) and assets to state ownership in the manner determined by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on state property;
- implementation of investment projects;
- other activities determined by the FPL.
The order and conditions of carrying out the specified actions are defined by internal documents of the Fund.
- The sale of the property pledged as collateral on the claims (loans) acquired by the FPL from banks or legal entities that were performing as banks formerly, is carried out:
- within the framework of enforcement proceedings in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 2, 2010 «On enforcement proceedings and status of court officers»;
- within the framework of the procedures of rehabilitation and bankruptcy in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 7, 2014 «On rehabilitation and bankruptcy»